- Primary care is still open and we encourage people to get in touch for any health concerns that cannot be dealt with by the individual, their family or friends or the local pharmacy.
- Routine vaccinations and immunisations are important and are available at the practice.
- Please only visit the surgery in person if you have an appointment.
- If you think you need to see a doctor please call the practice to speak to a clinician or use e-consult via the practice website.
- If you need to be seen face-to-face then you will be given an appointment to come to the practice.
- This change is happening to help keep staff and patients safe.
- We want to discourage people queuing outside a GP practice and waiting in the waiting area, to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
- Coming in for a booked appointment means you will be seen promptly.
- Staff will clean down areas before your arrival to keep you safe.
If you have coronavirus symptoms DO NOT come into the practice– self isolate and seek help via your practice or NHS 111.