On weekdays between the hours of 6.30 pm and 8.00am, and all day and night at weekends and on bank holidays, services are commissioned by the South West Ambulance Trust.
If you require medical treatment you have a choice.
1.If you wish to see an emergency doctor, phone 01202 670111.
2. If you require health information or advice, you may phone NHS Direct, a 24-hour nurse-led advice line, on 111 (this is free to use from a landline and a mobile) or click here to access NHS Direct Online.
A recorded telephone message provides this information when the surgery is closed.
Dental enquiry details
If you need dental treatment in an emergency
- Call your dentist: some practices offer appointments at short notice.
- If you don’t have a dentist, find one using NHS 111
If you need to see a dentist out of hours
- Call your dentist: their answerphone may advise where to get out-of-hours treatment.
- Call NHS 111 to find an out-of-hours dental service near you.